Monday, February 28, 2011

A table and a fort.

Finally after six years of using my parents old kitchen table we bought a new one!! I think the old table was as old as me! I remember eating there my whole childhood. The chairs have been recovered and moved numerous times. It was kind of nice to have such an old table I felt like the kids could do anything, paint, play dough, color, cook, etc. But after one of the chairs broke and we only had three left we finally decided it was time. I love it! It is a beautiful nine piece set. It has been so nice to walk into the kitchen and see the new improvement! So beautiful!!
As you could imagine we had about five boxes after putting the table together, so what better way to use them then as a fort! We made the fort yesterday morning and it is still up! It even has a slide! I love how a box can bring so much joy to the kids and even me!!!


2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! We need one of those, the table and the fort! LOL!!

    Love Aunt B

    ReplyDelete