Monday, February 7, 2011

Train Station

We spent Saturday morning at the Ogden Train Station. We had so much fun with Koi, Blythe, and Grandma Jack. We left Dave and Grandpa Steve at home working on the basement. Cash and Koi are obsessed with trains! It was so much fun watching them run around looking at everything. Ava had fun listening to Grandma tell her of the days when Grandma went there when she was little. I'm glad Blythe and Grandma were there to help chase Cash for me I'm a little slow these days! I was trying so hard to get Cash to stand by this sign and smile but I should have known that wasn't going to happen. But I think this shot turned out super cute.
Don't get me wrong Ava loves train too!

They have miniature trains sets that go all over the place. Cash would squeal in delight when he saw them going around the track.
Ava riding in the caboose. She thought that was pretty cool to sit so high up.

Ava, Cash, and Koi sitting on a passenger train.
We will defiantly be headed back there with Dave. The kids can't wait to show him everything.




1 comment:

  1. This is Aunt B! That was so much fun!! I am so glad would could all go together! Those kids are so adorable!! Koi B had so much fun running around with Cashy and Ava was such a great big sister!

    ReplyDelete