Saturday, February 19, 2011

AVA and CASH

Everyday with these two I laugh hysterically. I love that their love for each other is growing. They love to play, share, and hang out with each other. Cash always tells Ava "Bye Sissy love you have fun!" when we drop her off at school every morning. I think its every parents dream to have their children be close and loving towards each other. I know how much I love my brothers and sister and how much fun growing up with all of them was. It will be interesting to see how things go once the baby arrives. Not kidding Ava pulled Cash around the house for a good 2o minutes! He was laughing nonstop. I should have strapped a rag to him and let them mop the floors!!
He was so exhausted after church. he is trying so hard to go to nursery. Once we get to the outside of the door he looks at me and says "I go home now"

They love cuddling in bed trying to wake up Dad. They think its so funny that he can sleep through anything.



3 comments:

  1. I love how cute your kids are together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, they are so cute! I can't wait for two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, I love these pictures! Love these sweet monkeys!! Thanks for sharing them with us!! It was great to see you guys on Saturday!

    Love Aunt B

    ReplyDelete