Monday, February 7, 2011

CASH turns 2!!

Cash was a very lucky boy this year he had four different parties!! But not so lucky that I didn't have a working camera at all parties. My hope is by the time we have this new little one that problem will be solved. Anyway, I still can't believe that my little man isn't so much of a little man anymore. He is TWO!! Cash is so different at this age then Ava was. I know alot of that has to with me here I was thinking he was my last so I really baby him. But, we are working on that and he really is the sweetest boy ever. He is so smart he reminds me so much of Dave. His smile and love that he brings into our family is incredible. Grandpa Tom and Cash. Two of my most favorite people in the world! I wish Grandpa lived closer so he can hang out with Cash more. I love to call him up and tell him all the funny things Cash has been up to.
Here is our family photo. Cash was so hot look at those cheeks!!

I'm really so blessed to have Cash in my life and in our family. He is so full of love and ciaos that it keeps me sane in a very weird way!
Thanks to everyone who helped celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment