Sunday, May 15, 2011

JOVI BARNES

On May 2nd 2011 our beautiful little Jovi made her debut. It was a hard three weeks until that day. I was placed on bed rest at 36 weeks. My body was a little too ready to have her! It was torture!! Not only for me but Dave, he was so stressed and worried about us. I wish the Drs didn't say anything to us. But we made it through. I was scheduled to be induced on May 2. We went in they gave me my wonderful epidural and two hours later Jovi was here! Easiest delivery of the three.

I'm so lucky to have Dave is my life. He is so supportive and full of love towards me and the kids. He is the best ever, I wouldn't want any other to be the father to my kids. I love you, Dave.


Miss Jovi after her first bath. She is so beautiful! My parents kept telling me she looks just like I did. Fingers crossed that one out of three will look like me! ; )


I admit it was a very big surprise to find out we were expecting Jovi, but looking at all three of my children together I know she is a great blessing and addition to our family.


Finally my Dad was able to be here when we had Jovi. It meant so much to me to have his love and support along with my sweet step mom, Carla!


Proud grandpa! So cute!


Miss Jovi meeting Grandma Jack.


Great Grandma Mary.



I have so many pictures to blog, but right now all I feel like doing is holding this little bundle of love! So that's what I'm going to do!

1 comment: