Saturday, May 8, 2010

Random

We by "we" I mean Dave put in our gate on the side of the house. Cash sat right by his side assisting Dave. Cash ate so much dirt!!! So when I would tell him "NO" his little lip quivered and the tears would swell up in his big hazel eyes he was so mad at me so for the rest of the day this is how he would look at me. "Sure take away all my fun Mom!" The kid lives for the outdoors. He brings me his shoes first thing in the morning so he can get out there and play. If only the weather would get on board.
 
Work boots  CHECK
Safety glasses CHECK
Work gloves CHECK
Broom and dust pan CHECK
We are finally tearing down our bold, bright, tacky blue/light blue/navy/cream/red tile back splash!!! So excited for this, our kitchen was the one room in our house that just didn't feel like us. So my wonderful hubby with the help from his little apprentice got to work. Stay tuned for after pics.

I love this girls style!


After Ava soccer game we went with Koi, Blythe, Grandpa Steve, Grandma Jack, and Grandma Vicky to visit Grandma Jackie's friend at her little farm. We saw the cutest baby goats, chickens, turkeys, and horses. Cash found himself a new place to live!! In classic Michelle form my batteries died so I didn't get every many pictures. It is always a blast to hang out with Koi. He has the best vocab and says the funniest things. We just love him.
(Tommie, Copper, Cash)
 Too cute not to put this picture up. It is so amazing to see these handsome boys together. They are all so freaking cute!!! Can't believe how much they have all grown.


I love that my Dad still acts like a kid around the grand kids. Cash LOVES Grandpa Tom. This picture is priceless!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your cute little family. I think you guys are fabulous. So glad you are our neighbors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, it must be a boy thing! Carson yells "shoes on!" at me all day long which means he wants to go outside. I can't bring myself to spend ALL DAY out there though. Cash is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete