Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cutness factor is off the charts!!!

These Kiddos of mine just seem to get cuter every second. Here are some recent pics of the monkeysCash Rockin his Mickey Mouse outfit.
Could not believe my eyes when Dave bought this for him. He is so not into dressing our son in character clothing. But when it comes to Disney I'm turning him!! For months Ava has begged me to let her have a chin length bob. I couldn't do it, but she finally wore me down. She looks like she is six!

We found these cute trucker hats at the mall. Ava loves it and wears it everyday. Wait until you see Cash in his, TO DIE!!! he just doesn't sit still long enough for a picture.



1 comment:

  1. Holy Cow!! 2 stinking cute kids that just keep getting bigger every time I see them!! SO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete