Monday, May 24, 2010

Ava's Spring Recital

Ava has worked so hard this spring on her new dance routine. She was so excited when she learned it was to Michael Jackson's Beat It, Billie Jean and Thriller. All the kids in her class are HUGE fans. There was big drama one day at school when one of the kids said he didn't like Michael Jackson.
Ava was definitely born to dance. Even at soccer games she is out there practicing her routine by doing the robot or a zombie walk not even paying attention to the soccer ball. All of us who know Ava know she is a rising star!! She doesn't get shy up on the stage I think she is actually pretty comfortable up there. We just love this girl so much, I don't think I will ever get tired of watching her. She is so expressive it just kills me. A big thanks goes to Aunt Mindee for fixing Ava's hair, she looked beautiful and for watching Cash for us so we could give all of our attention to Ava, Grandma Vicky, Val. Grandma Jackie, Aunt Blythe, Koi, and Aunt Lauren for watching her dance her heart out. Thanks for loving her.


This video makes me smile. Dave and I have watched it almost everyday since her recital. Wait for the zombie walk, it is AWESOME!



3 comments:

  1. (From Aunt Blythe)
    YAY!!!! I was so excited when I checked this and saw the video was up!! LOL!!! I loved watching Ms. Ava dance and that was so great to see again!! My cute little Zombie!! What a wonderful job she did!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is way too cute. Sorry I missed seeing it in person! Glad you posted the vid. - Dustin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss these monkeys!!!!! Give them big squeezes for me!!

    This Aunt B again;)

    ReplyDelete