Monday, February 9, 2009

What can I say about my little cheese ball Ava? Waking up in the morning and starting my day off with her is the best thing ever. I love to listen to all of her stories about her imaginary friend 'Jeremy', her babies that kept her up all night, or just random comments about everything. She is my best friend and I would't have it any other way. I love you my little Love Bug!!
How time flies!!! Cash is four weeks old already. He started out so tiny but in these four weeks his little cheeks have sure plumped up. We couldn't have asked for a better baby. He is starting to stay up longer between feedings to show us his cute personality, which is alot like Dave's, they are both very laid back. I love both of the men in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Michelle I am SO SO SO excited you got a blog!!!!! Now we can be blogging buddies :) and let me just say you guys have the CUTEST kids ever! Cash is adorable and i can't belive how big Ava is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute !
    We are so blessed to have such great grand kids. Ava is truly adorable, she is such a girlie girl, and I love to hear her talk!
    Cash is so handsome and such a great nature little boy!!! Can't wait to hold him soon.
    We'll see you all in 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete