Tuesday, February 24, 2009


Ava the Ballerina
So I had a very emotional day, today was Ava's first day of pre-school!!! She is attending a dance academy that has academics as well. Her first hour is ballet then she is off to her pre-school. Ava was so excited to wear her ballet uniform and ballet slippers. When I dropped her off I started to get misty eyed but I didn't want her to see me cry! She gave me a big squeeze, I didn't want to let her go. But I did, she walked across the big dance studio and sat down with all the other girls. As Dave and I walked out I lost it!! It was so hard for me to let go, in my mind she is still my little baby girl but as you can tell from these adorable pictures she is growing up and ready for anything.







1 comment:

  1. She is so cute. And yes they do grow up fast. Enjoy every moment you can. Those moments will be priceless some day.

    ReplyDelete