Monday, July 26, 2010

Owen came to visit!!!!!

When Bonnie called a few weeks ago and said that they had a lay over here on their way to California I jumped at the chance to meet my nephew for the first time! I can't express how proud I was of my sister, to see her with Owen is so amazing. She has always been the BEST aunt ever, now she is a wonderful mom! Owen is the sweetest baby. He loved watching Ava's every move. He is so handsome, you look at Owen and he is a mini Wes! Love that the boys look so much like their daddy's. It was only a very short visit but I'm in love! I can't wait to see them again, hope to see them before Bonnie has baby #2 in February. We love you Nieto Family!!
Me with the "cute chubby guy"(thats what Ava calls him!)
Only picture I could manage of the three kids.
Ava, Grandma Vicky, and Owen
Cash was getting jealous that my attention was elsewhere.
It was hard entertaining Cash, with escalators around. Good thing Wes was there to chase after him when he made his way but the escalator! So we found something else to entertain him.
My gorgeous sister and me! Man, I miss her, she is my best friend its so hard to be away from her especially when she is having these adorable babies! We have come along way since our days living in the Avenues!
For once Ava didn't want to be in pictures so I gave her the camera and this is one of her shots.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you all were able to get together. Looks like you had a lot of fun! The kids are so cute, they grow up fast.

    ReplyDelete