Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It was bound to happen........

Well Cash did it...
he went and turned 18 months old on me!!! This picture captures him to a T! He is pure joy and happiness every second of the day. He rolls with the punches with a smile on his face. He is growing so fast that I feel like if I blink he is going to be 18 and headed off to college. Grandpa Steve cursed Dave "One day I hope you have one just like you!" From day one Cash has been Dave's mini me. I love it! Cash just screams BOY!!!! In everything he does from playing, eating, walking, talking, and eating dirt. I really don't know what we would do if we didn't have this little man here turning our world upside down. I lose count on how many times I have to change his clothes due to him being so messy. All he needs is to be outside with the hose, the joy that gives him is unreal! He loves his ducky with all his heart, he will burrow his head into ducky then flip him around and chew on his feet. He loves brushing his teeth, he loves wearing his hat but it has to be slighty on the side, he loves pushing Ava's buttons, I wish you could hear the evil laugh he does when he knows he is bugging the crap out of her! He loves his Daddy, he just wants to be glued to Dave's hip it doesn't matter what Dave is doing he wants in on it. He loves his mama he looks at me with that smile of his and I melt. I ask him to do something and he will look at me with a smile then do what is asked of him. What an amazing attitude to have in life.
If you haven't been able to hang out with this kid you are missing out on the coolest kid ever! We love you to pieces C-Money!!!!!
(sorry for all the exclaimation points, I just love him!)

2 comments:

  1. He is growing up fast. Wish we lived close by so Gavin could be his partner in crime. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! Every bit!! Love this sweet monkey!!

    Love Aunt B

    ReplyDelete