Thursday, March 8, 2012

CASH'S BIRTHDAY!!!!

Cash's big day is finally here!! I didn't think that he would really care or want a party, but boy was I wrong. Ever since he saw us getting all ready for Ava's all he could talk about is cake and balloons. You would ask him what he would like for his birthday and it was the same answer every time, cake and balloons! Please!! Well, that is something that I can totally handle! I wanted to go all out but my dear sweet husband convinced me that Cash doesn't need a big party like Ava. So I pulled back and just stuck to the basics. 



I saw this cute idea for a dinosaur jacket on Pinterest, and immediately knew that I wanted to make it for him. When we gave it too him he was in heaven and didn't take it off for at least three days! 



We had a family party at Grandma Jack and Grandpa Steve's place. Grandma Jack got him a HUGE bouquet of dinosaur balloons. Grandma Vicky found this great dinosaur cake pan that worked out perfectly for our little man. We  have a great family close by who sure do love this little guy. They spoiled him with lots of fun toys. 

. He had so much fun delivering his invites to his friends and was super excited to party with all of them. Here is his cake for his friend party. I love that this was such a hit with Cash. He still pulls out the pan and wants his T-Rex cake. 
Love his squishy smile! 
Here are all of his buddies having some lunch before the pinata! 

Yes, you read that right a pinata! Dave got the great idea to do this. It was so much fun, what kid wouldn't want a pinata?! 
Here goes the birthday boy! His friends Alli, Cohen. Jonas, Samson, Conner, and Amelia cheering him on. It was so funny because none of them knew what to do. They would barely hit it. Conner was the only one who would hit it hard. Dave actually went into the kitchen after we realized this could take all day and cut some holes into the pinata. When it was Conner's turn again he busted it open!
Time for cake!!! I love how giddy Cash was while we sang Happy Birthday to him. Priceless!!!
Happy Birthday to the sweetest boy ever!!!

1 comment: