Thursday, January 12, 2012

Ava's 6th Birthday!!!!

Seriously!! Where did the time go?! Our Miss Ava Jae turned 6 on October 14! We love this girl so much! That doesn't even cover how we feel about her. She is our first, the one that made us parents. She has melted our hearts from day one. To sit and look back at her through out the years brings tears to my eyes. She is growing up so fast I'm so grateful to Dave for making it possible for me to be home with her every second of her life. I can honestly count the nights I have been away from her on my two hands. We are best friends according to her! and let be real, me too!  She is an old soul in a young body for sure! The things that come out of her crack me up! I love hearing her giggle or sing down the hallway. I love watching her dance and tumble around on the floor. To hear her reading books to us floors me, and to hear her speak Chinese just about blows my mind! She is a great big sister who is always willing to help with Cash and Jovi. How lucky those two younger ones are to have two moms!! Ava we love you more and more every second of the day! We hope you had a wonderful birthday!



Ava can never wait to open presents. It has to be the first thing we do when we wake up no matter how early it it!
This year she decided to have a Halloween Witch party with her friends. I'm not the best party planner out there but I try my hardest! Plus, Ava is involved every step of the way. She even designed her own invitation after I thought I had it all done! Nope she made me change a lot of the design so it was just how she wanted it. We made mummy dogs, with apple bites and witches brew for dinner. And instead of cake she wanted two different kinds of cupcakes. One hairy spider chocolate cupcake and skeleton cupcake. Thanks to Aunt Mindee and Amanda for helping .
Here's all the witches! top row - Yazi, Ava, Mckenna, and Kinsley bottom row - Charlotte, Emi, Sophie, and Reagan. 
Ava chose two games to play. Mummy Wrap Up and Guess Who.
You should have heard the giggling out on. They all had so much fun wrapping each other up.
They had even more fun tearing up and playing in all the crepe paper.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!


For Ava's family birthday party we went to a local farm for a hay ride to pick out our pumpkins! This is the third year we have been doing this and it is the most fun ever! They have people hiding out in the fields so when you go around a turn on the tractor they jump out and scare you, It gets the kids every time!
Waiting in line for the next tractor.
Lincoln with Charlie, Koi, Rain, Ava with Jovi and of course Cash running around!
Seeing these two looking so grown up is crazy!! They are six weeks apart and the best of friends! 
Loves from Grandpa Steve

Koi and Cash on the hunt for the perfect pumpkin! It seriously took them forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment