Friday, July 1, 2011

A bat, a slip n slide and a snake

Found this little guy on the front of the house. Shocked that he was out during the day. Dave was worried that something was wrong with it, but it flew off as soon as it got dark. I'm not use to seeing bats but I guess they are fairly common in these parts!

It took him awhile to get the hang of how to slide but now he loves it. The kid has no fear! Wonder were he got that?!


I love this picture, this is so how it is. Ava posing looking all cute and then there is Cash somewhere close by being our little monster! He slammed into her so hard they both went flying off into the grass!



"Snakes! Why does it have to be snakes!" - Indiana Jones

I feel you on that one Dr. Jones! The only thing that I hate about where we live is the snakes! In fact when we first moved in Dave wouldn't let me out back in fear that I would see a snake and go into pre-term labor with Cash! I hate the darn things. I scream and run to Dave when I do see one, and he always comes to my rescue! While we were outside on the slip n' slide Dave and I were chatting on the front steps and he casually goes into the garage puts on his gloves while still talking to me and walks by me, bends down and picks up this nasty snake. I can't believe how close it was to me! Ava hates them and wouldn't go near it, but leave it to Cash to be curious about it. He wanted to just look at him but eventually Dave talked him into touching it!

All I can say is, Cash better not pull the same stunts that Dave pulled on Grandma Jack or we might be selling a child!!

1 comment: