Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm in Love

Dave and I really wanted to take Ava to see THE LION KING on BROADWAY. So when we found some tickets at the right price we couldn't pass it up. I took Ava shopping to get a brand new dress, she picked this out, she has such an eye for fashion! I did have to cut it apart and sew it so it would fit her, dang her she is just a petite little thing! What a special night to spend one on one time with her. I feel really bad that she doesn't have me all to herself like she use to. It was a night we will both remember. She can't stop talking about. I love my Miss Ava Jae!!
All the loves of my life. I'm so lucky to have these peeps in my life. I love them all more then any of them can imagine.

Oh Cash! I think he loves his bouncy more now then he did when he was little. He was getting some serious air bouncing on this, it scared me so he can only use this on the carpet!



3 comments:

  1. Ava looks so pretty in her new dress. She does have an eye for fashion. You have such a cute family. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dress!! Nice choice pretty girl!! Love the little monkey on his bouncy, I bet he gets some air on that thing!

    Love Aunt B

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!!!!!
    Ava looks so pretty and so smart,
    and Cash so mischievously adorable!

    ReplyDelete