Tuesday, June 22, 2010

LAGOON, Its what FUN is!!!!

Our wonderful friends gave us passes to Lagoon! Dave and I were pretty excited, neither one of us has been there since high school! Ava was so excited, but it took Cash awhile to warm up to it. First, ride was Bulgy the Whale. Ava kept her arm around Cash the entire time, what an awesome big sister.


Dave and Ava on the Flying Aces. This was Dave's favorite as a kid, and it is also Ava's favorite now.



Ava and I went back in the evening to experience Lagoon at night all lite up. Ava had a story about every ride, why we were on it and what we were doing. She made it a very fun evening.




Ava said that driving this car was a blast. She now thinks that she needs to drive all the time!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you haven't been in that long! I lived there as a kid and we are already talking about when we get to come back and take Carson for the first time. I bet the kids had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Lagoon and we lived in SLC for 3 years. Sounds like they had a lot of fun plus I bet it's nice because it's nearby. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us!! We need Ava to assist us with the Munchkin at Lagoon. I would love to hear some of these stories she has!

    Love Aunt B

    ReplyDelete