Wednesday, April 22, 2009

CASH
Just a few updates on the little man... No more eye boogers, YEAH!!! His eyes are definitely BLUE, Sleeping through the night since seven weeks I just didn't mention it earlier didn't want to jinx it. Will talk any ones ear off if they will let him, grabbing anything he can (Ava's hair) . He is starting to like tummy time, wearing 6 month size mostly for the length, he is losing his hair on the sides, but it is still black as night in the back, his cheeks seem to get bigger everyday. Loves story time, jeep rides, Tuesdays, Thursdays because the "loud one" is at pre-school, Sunday because that's "guys day"and he loves me!! Such a mama's boy!! He makes my day when I get him out of bed in the morning just a big smile, best way to start the day. Here are some pictures of Cash smiling I worked hard to get these he is already getting suspicious about the camera. He is getting chubbier by the second. Don't you just want to squeeze him? I probably kiss his cheeks a thousand times a day. You would too!





2 comments:

  1. Aw, he is such a cutie! I LOVE the big squishy cheeks :)
    I am so jealous that he slept through the night so early! Carson just started about 4 weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute...and growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete